Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Candid Photographer & Blogger Friend

I started following Amrit from his IIT days & he is one person who has shown me "You Can Achieve Everything if We Put Our Heart In To It", he has done it in style many couldn't do !! I like his openess, rarely I have seen a person that much open in India !! I'm a silent spectator of his work for long long time, I started reading his blog then came the Shittons, from being a nerd (IIT) to a long distance runner, mountaineer, corporate hulk (PWC) to now his final passion - Photography,  he is an inspiration to me in many ways !! I would say he is evolving to be one among the well known Candid Wedding Photographers in India and hopefully in Asia as well in future ! He doesn't know me that well, but I thought this post will help spread the words & so he can continue the passion for long time to come. Amrit - Wish You & Neelab Highly Successful Stint in the photography work that you guys want to pursue !! His professional work of Wedding Candid Photography can be found here, Shaadigrapher

6 comments:

Amrit said...

Thank you so much Vinod. Appreciate this.

kavitha said...

good one keep it up

IIP ACADEMY said...

A good article and surprisingly balanced from a mainstream media outlet!



IIP Foundation India | Indian Institute of Photography (IIP)

WeddingPhotographyLA said...

Thanks for the sharing this blog. I like it very much.
Los Angeles Wedding Photography

Dhilip said...

Wow, amazing I saw the article with execution models you had posted. It was such informative. Really it’s a wonderful article. Thank you for sharing and please keep update like this type of article because I want to learn more relevant to this topic.
Best Wedding Photographers In Chennai
Candid Wedding Photographers In Chennai
Candid Photographers In Chennai
Professional Wedding Photographers In Chennai
Top Wedding Photographers In Chennai

Unknown said...

thanks for the information

best photo studio in hyderabad
wedding photographers in hyderabad
best wedding photographers in hyderabad
maternity photoshoot hyderabad
pregnancy photoshoot hyderabad
baby photoshoot in hyderabad
best fashion photographers in hyderabad